No products in the cart.
This monogrammed slate cheese board makes a sophisticated gift all by itself, but we take it to the level with an offering of premium artisan cheeses and gourmet pairings.
Included in this Gift
- Slate Cheese Board with Rope Handles.
- Tuscan Herb Salami, Natural Crispbread, Stone Ground Mustard.
- Sartori Asiago, Bellavitano Black Pepper Wedge, Beemster Vlaskaas Cheese.
Each gourmet item is carefully assembled to safeguard the shipping process. A free card is included with your personal message, as well as complimentary scissors so your recipient can easily open their gift.
Signature GiftTree Cheese Slate Board
Your gift will leave a lasting impression as they continue to use and enjoy this 1/4″ thick solid stone cheese slate with rope handles, velvet backing to protect delicate surfaces, natural edges, and food-safe chalk for labeling cheeses or welcoming guests.
Free Monogram! Engraving area: 3 initials on corner of slate board in traditional monogramming format. Enter information to be engraved using the personalization option during checkout.
Measures 15.5″ x 11.75″ x 0.25″.
About these Artisan Cheeses
- Award-winning Sartori Asiago, with six months of careful aging, and hand-rubbed to perfection. Sartori is the recipient of Wisconsin State Fair’s Silver Medal in 2010 and 2008, and the 2010 World Cheese Awards Bronze Metal.
- Award-winning Wisconsin Black Pepper BellaVitano: rich, nutty, and creamy. Earned the Gold Medal at the World Cheese Awards in 2009 and First Place prize from the American Cheese Society in 2011 and 2009.
- Gold-medal winning Beemster Dutch Vlaskaas, with a secret traditional recipe handed down through generations, loved by children and connoisseurs alike for its creamy sweetness. Lactose and gluten free.